Digital Marketing Video Content
DIGITAL MARKETING VIDEO STATS FOR 2018
Let’s check out a few stats about video in 2018, using information from Wyzowl’s fourth annual State of Video Marketing Survey.
- 81% of companies use video for marketing purposes in 2018, compared to 63% in 2017.
- The average person watches 1.5 hours of video each day.
- Most people (72%) would rather watch a video about a product or service than read about it.
- 81% of individuals have purchased a product or service after watching a video
- 76% of marketers say video has helped their company increase sales.
WHERE TO USE VIDEO
THERE ARE SEVERAL REASONS/WAYS TO USE VIDEO FOR MARKETING CONTENT
Ways to Use Digital Marketing Video
- Company overview (a quick look at your company and its products/services)
- Big announcement (merger, new product, special events etc.)
- Product/services demo (product features, before-and-after, how-to tips, etc.)
- Event promotion (sales, in-person events, event info, etc.)
- Customer testimonials (quotes, interviews, screenshots of reviews, etc.)
- Seasonal (holidays, special promos, trending events)
- Q&A videos (answer product questions, take questions from customers, etc.)